Henny
I have defaults on my credit report, how long after the default was put on the report until I can apply to remortgage?
Quote 0 0
Hayley@simplyadverse
Hi Henry,

There are no specific timelines, it will depend upon the overall situation.

Defaults will stay on your file for 6 years from registration, but many lenders will consider them depending upon the overall situation.

We are successfully remortgaging clients every day with defaults on their file, so please try not to worry....
Quote 1 0
Henny
Thanks, I also have a loan and phone contract finishing in July - is it better to wait until they are finish before applying?
Quote 0 0
Hayley@simplyadverse
The phone contract is unlikely to make much of a difference, but the loan will depend upon the monthly payment and whether you intend to repay it or not out of any remortgage.
Quote 0 0
Henny
loan will be finished in July.
I have filled in the quiz twice now and have not received an email, is the system down?
Quote 0 0
Hayley@simplyadverse
Hi Henry,

Typically it will land in your junk mail if not received, but if you haven’t received I can specifically check for you tomorrow....

Feel free to message me your email address directly on here, or hayley@simplysg.co.uk and I will check first thing in the morning....
Quote 1 0